Bracelet 7 chakras and essential oil diffuser
- Regular price
- $19.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.99 CAD
- Unit price
- 8 mm red lava beads
- 8mm Red Jasper Beads
- Orange carnelian beads 8 mm
- Golden Brown Tiger Eye Beads 8 mm
- Green Aventurine beads 8 mm
- Turquoise Amazonite beads 8 mm
- Dark blue Lapis Lazuli beads 8 mm
- 8mm Purple Amethyst Beads
- Silver Hindu head
- silver charm
A Chakra is a Sanskrit term meaning wheel or, more specifically, spinning disc. In fact, a Chakra is a meeting point of subtle energy channels, an intersection where several levels converge.vergent.
There are 7 Chakras»
- ROOT CHAKRA: Red Jasper Bead
Located at the base of the spine, it promotes grounding, a sense of security and survival, and financial independence. It collects the energy produced by the earth and nature. It represents life energy, body awareness and inner strength.
- SACRAL CHAKRA: Orange carnelian bead
Located at the bottom of the belly below the navel, it balances the energies of pleasure, sensuality and creativity.
- SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: Golden brown tiger eye beads
At the level of the stomach region, it concerns power, strength and self-confidence. It plays a key role in the development of personality, willpower, self-control.
- HEART CHAKRA: green aventurine beads
It acts on everything related to love, acceptance and compassion. It represents tenderness, compassion and faith in humanity.
- THROAT CHAKRA: turquoise amazonite beads
It balances the field of communication, expression and inspiration. It is associated with concentration, learning ability and maturity.
- THIRD EYE CHARKRA: Dark blue Lapis Lazuli beads
It intervenes at the level of the Chakra of the 3th eye at the level of the forehead in the center of the eyes. It acts on the level of intuition, lucidity, confidence and imagination.
- CROWN CHAKRA : Purple amethyst beads
It corresponds to the area at the top of the head, the Crown Chakra, it balances the fields of knowledge, consciousness and spirituality. It represents enlightenment, absolute self-realization, peace and happiness.
IMPORTANT: The size of your bracelet must be measured or you don't find the bone of the wrist and you add 0.5 in to make sure that your bracelet is comfortable and that it can be slipped easily or is the widest part of your hand . (If the size you have chosen is not the right one, a $10 fee is applicable to redo the bracelet and cover the return costs)
Info about my bracelets:
- Each of my bracelets is unique and handmade with attention and meticulousness.
- The design of the bracelet could differ depending on the size of the beads and the size of the wrist so that it is more representative than the one in the photo.
- Each of my bracelets is in very limited quantities (1 to 2 per creation).
- The bracelet may have slight differences with the photos due to light exposure. However, the maximum detail and precision is demonstrated for the bracelet.
- The bracelets with charm, this one could be different from the photo always in the same theme.
- Each item packed in a silk gift bag, ready to give as a gift.
- Bubble wraps for bracelet protection.
Lifespan of your wristband:
- In order to keep your bracelet well, do not stretch the elastic thread unnecessarily.
- Take off the bracelet to wash yourself.
- Avoid putting your bracelet in contact with lotions and sweat.
Canada Post delivery times are unpredictable. My bracelets are posted without tracking # in Canada. But you have the option to choose tracked delivery at an additional cost.
DIFFUSER BRACELET INSTRUCTIONS:
It is recommended to dilute essential oils before applying them directly to the skin. For use on diffuser bracelets, apply a drop of oil directly to the lava stone and allow to dry before wearing. Pure essential oils are very powerful, you can dilute them with a vegetable oil such as fractionated coconut to reduce the smell and obtain the desired effect.
It is important to note that citrus oils, such as lemon and grapefruit, are photosensitive and can therefore cause redness on sensitive skin when exposed to the sun. Some oils like peppermint, lemongrass, and eucalyptus are not recommended for young children or pregnant women. Consult your doctor before using essential oils if you are pregnant or have skin diseases. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
You can clean your diffuser bracelet to reduce or eliminate the fragrance by rinsing it under hot water with a little soap without detergents.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.