7 chakra bead bracelet
- Regular price
- $19.99 CAD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $19.99 CAD
- Unit price
- 8mm Red Jasper Beads
- Carnelian beads orange 8 mm
- Golden brown tiger's eye beads 8 mm
- Green Aventurine beads 8 mm
- Amazonite beads turquoise 8 mm
- Le Lapis Lazuli beads dark blue 8 mm
- Amethyst beads purple 8 mm
- 8mm white matte howlite beads
- Tibetan style gold dividers
- Gold charm
A Chakra is a Sanskrit term which means wheel or, more precisely, rotating disc. In fact, a Chakra is a meeting point of subtle energy channels, an intersection where several levels converge.vergent.
There are 7 Chakras»
- ROOT CHAKRA: Red Jasper Pearl
Located at the base of the spine, it promotes anchorage, a sense of security and survival, and financial independence. It collects the energy produced by the earth and nature. It represents life energy, body awareness and inner strength.
- SACRED CHAKRA: Orange carnelian bead
Located in the lower abdomen below the navel, it balances the energies of pleasure, sensuality and creativity.
- SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA: Golden brown tiger eye beads
In the stomach area, it concerns power, strength and self-confidence. It plays a key role in the development of personality, will, and self-control.
- HEART CHAKRA: Green aventurine pearls
It works on everything related to love, acceptance and compassion. It represents tenderness, compassion and faith in humanity.
- THROAT CHAKRA: Amazonite turquoise beads
It balances the field of communication, expression and inspiration. It is associated with focus, ability to learn and maturity.
- THIRD EYE CHARKRA: Lapis Lazuli beads dark blue
It intervenes at the level of the Chakra of the 3th eye at forehead level in the center of the eyes. It works at the level of intuition, lucidity, confidence and imagination.
- CROWN CHAKRA : Purple amethyst beads
It corresponds to the area at the top of the head, the Crown Chakra, it balances the fields of knowledge, consciousness and spirituality. It represents enlightenment, absolute self-realization, peace and happiness.
IMPORTANT: The size of your bracelet must be measured or the wrist bone is missing and you add 0.5 '' to it to make sure that your strap is comfortable and that it can be slipped easily or is the widest part of your hand . (If the size you have chosen is not the right one, a fee of $ 10 is applicable to remake the bracelet and cover the return costs)
Info about my bracelets:
- Each of my bracelets is unique and handmade with attention and thoroughness.
- The design of the bracelet could differ depending on the size of the pearls and the size of the wrist so that it is the most representative than the one in the photo.
- Each of my bracelets is in very limited quantities (1 to 2 per creation).
- The bracelet may have slight differences from the photos due to its exposure to light. However, the maximum detail and precision is demonstrated for the bracelet.
- The bracelets with charm, this one could be different from the photo still in the same theme.
Lifespan of your bracelet:
- In order to keep your bracelet properly, do not stretch the elastic thread unnecessarily.
- Take off the bracelet to wash yourself.
- Avoid putting your bracelet in contact with lotions, and sweat
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.